The first full week of May is recognized as National Travel and Tourism Week in the USA, a tradition first celebrated in 1984, established by a Congressional joint resolution passed in 1983. For details about activities this year, check out Ustravel.org.
- Where can we access timely statistics about tourism in the USA?
- What is the status of agritourism and food tourism in the USA?
- What is the status of Indigenous tourism in the USA?
- In relation to travel and tourism, how can locals make the most of the sharing economy?
- What can the USA learn about ‘responsible travel‘ from other countries?