Punta Gorda, Belize hosts the annual Cacao Festival May 18-20, 2018.
The two main visitor events are the Saturday/Sunday Wine and Chocolate and Grande Finale. The Friday street fair is a great day, just less attended. The Friday Pre-Chocolate Fest Bash is expected to attract a more local crowd. X-Band will be performing.
- Will the event have live and recorded video?
- What is the history of the event?
- How is the event organized?
- What would locals like visitors to know about the Toledo District?
- What are the relevant Facebook and Twitter accounts for more info?