The forum is a network working together to enhance digital interaction with culture and heritage. In addition to the conference, arranges local events, and supports professional development opportunities.
Call for presentations
Call for papers: NDFNZ wants to hear from people working in, and with, digital on any topic affecting the culture and heritage sector. NDF is committed to honouring the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in the digital GLAM area. Proposals are due by Friday, May 4.
If you need help getting your synapses sparking, here are a range of suggestions from our post conference survey:
- How can we work collaboratively and effectively with people outside the sector?
- How does our sector work with educators and students in the digital realm? How should it?
- How can we share experiences of things not going well and learn from our mistakes?
- How can we embrace new modes of research?
- How can we share the work we’re doing to make a tangible impact in our communities?
— NDF New Zealand (@NDFNZ) March 20, 2018