Poster: Aivar Ruukel, #PaTourism17
This conference focuses on the tourism collaboration and networks in and around protected areas.
Among the questions the conference asks:
– how can tourism support well-being of local people?
– how can tourism support nature conservation, heritage, biodiversity preservation?
Pre-conference and post-conference tours are organized for international participants.
Presentations will include case studies:
– Nemunas Delta Regional Park, Lithuania – Monika Dobrovolskytė
– Hossa National Park, Finland – Matti Tapaninen
– Gauja National Park Tourism Cluster, Latvia – Andris Klepers
– EUROPARC, network of Europe’s Protected Areas – Kaja Lotman
– Tourism in protected areas of Estonia – Leelo Kukk, Environmental Board
– Visitor Management of Estonian State Forest Management Centre and opportunities for cooperation with tourism companies
– The role of Protected Areas in Estonias tourism marketing, Estonian Tourist Board
– Protected areas and sustainable development in tourism policy of Estonia -Annika Anton, Ministry of Economic Affairs
What would locals like visitors to know about Estonia? = Mida kohalikud nagu külastajat teada Eestis?
What would locals like visitors to know about Sooma National Park and nearby communities? = Mida kohalikud nagu külastajat teada Soomaa rahvuspark ja lähedal kogukondade?
— Aivar Ruukel (@Ruukel) September 7, 2017
— planetanews (@planetanews) September 6, 2017
— Aivar Ruukel (@Ruukel) September 13, 2017
— Aivar Ruukel (@Ruukel) September 15, 2017