The layout is a mix of indoor and outdoor booths. Food offerings are Hawaiian and Asian. There are games for the kids and beautiful song and dance in the outdoor theater. Free admission and free parking.
2019 is the 29th year of the festival which is a cultural high point on the Ninth Island!
- For the organizers – Is there a directory of exhibitors?
- For those who participate – What would you like outsiders to know about Hawai’i and the Ninth Island culture in Las Vegas?
- For those who have participated – What do you enjoy most about the festival on Water Street?
- What are the relevant Facebook pages and groups / Twitter accounts and YouTube channels of the organizers, sponsors and exhibitors?
- For those familiar with the food, what foods / which stands do you recommend?
- For those who speak Hawaiian, what does ‘Ho’olaule’a’ mean to you?
City of Henderson
Ho’olaule’a Pacific Islands Festival
Las Vegas Is Hawaii’s ‘Ninth Island’ – KNPR (2018)
Tweets by LasVegasHCC