Photo: Eric Burgers, Yolanda Reef
Annotated Agenda (PDF)
Report – Adhoc
Report – Subsidiary
Questions for #COP14
- What are the most relevant hashtags? (#COP14 and #EgyptCOP14)
- Are there livestreaming and recorded videos?
- How is COP14 different from COP13?
- How does the event attend to and amplify Indigenous peoples?
- Are relevant publications available online?
- What would locals like visitors to know about Egypt?
- Who is writing and tweeting about COP14?
- What are the outcomes?
- What are your favorite examples of good practice connecting biodiversity conservation, education and travel and tourism?
- How can the organizers and participants be more public-facing?
COP14 Wish List
How should we evaluate the 14th meeting of the Conference of the Parties (#EgyptCOP14, #COP14)? Here is our wish list for the event:
- Facebook, Google Docs, Twitter
- Livestreaming and archived video (YouTube, Periscope)
- Resources, forums and feedback for remote participants
- Bonus points for creative commons-licensed and open access mterials
4) We’d like COP14 to engage locals in Egypt and teach visitors about Egypt
5) We’d like COP14 to be a catalyst for satellite events and viewing parties
6) We’d like COP14 to be particularly friendly to Indigenous Peoples and local communities
7) We’d like COP14 to serve as an example of responsible travel embedded in conservation events
8) We’d like COP14 to serve as an example of Open Access, Open Education and Open Journalism
Photos of information tables and signage at COP14
Allow questions from remote participants at events and press conferences
Technical requests: Twitter list of COP14 partners, participants, superfans