Questions for #COP14
- How will #COP14 be different from #COP13? Will the conference have livestreaming and recorded video?
- What are the connections among biodiversity conservation and travel and tourism?
- Will the event spotlight Indigenous peoples, biodiversity conservation and tourism?
- Are relevant publications available online?
- What would locals like us to know about Egypt?
- How are the best ways to translate text into and from Arabic?
COP14 Wish List
How should we evaluate the 14th meeting of the Conference of the Parties (#COP14)? Here is our wish list for the event:
- Facebook, Google Docs, Instagram
- Livestreaming and archived video (YouTube, Periscope)
- Resources for remote participants
4) We’d like COP14 to engage locals in Egypt and teach visitors about Egypt
5) We’d like COP14 to be a catalyst for satellite events andviewing parties
6) We’d like COP14 to be particularly friendly to Indigenous Peoples and local communities
7) We’d like COP14 to serve as an example of responsible travel embedded in conservation events
8) We’d like COP14 to serve as an example of Open Access, Open Education and Open Journalism
Specific requests: Twitter list of #COP14 partners, participants, superfans
— UN Biodiversity (@UNBiodiversity) December 13, 2016