Photo: Beniamin Netan
The main objective of this conference is to provide a platform for stakeholders – researchers, academicians, practitioners, as well as professionals throughout the continent and beyond – to present their research results and development activities on ecotourism.
Where to share?
We will be updating the Upgrade Your World presentation made at the first European Ecotourism Conference as a series of live video workshops before, during and after the conference via Periscope, FacebookLive and YouTube.
- To the organizers and participants – Will the conference have live and recorded video?
- Is there a directory of participants? Bonus points for a directory with bios and social web links
- How can remote participants and superfans of tourism and Europe amplify and interact with the conference?
- As a media partner, how can Planeta.com assist?
- (For Locals) – What would locals like visitors to know about their corner of Europe? Paint a picture of the kind of tourism you’d like to see.
- Are any of the related publications and online resources focusing on European Ecotourism open access? Bonus points for OER.
- What is the difference between ecotourism and sustainable tourism?
- What would locals like visitors to know about Georgia?
Our curated coverage is only as good as what others post that we can like, embed, fave and retweet about. If you are attending the conference, bonus points if you can take and share photos and videos of information tables, neighborhood rambles and corridor chats.
Pärnu, Estonia • September 26-30, 2010
Brasov, Romania • October 23-25, 2013
Jachranka , Poland • April 26-29, 2015
Safranbolu, Turkey • April 17-19, 2017
Tbilisi, Georgia • September 10-14, 2018