About the event
The Outside Las Vegas Foundation, in partnership with the City of Henderson, presents the 4th annual Get Outdoors Nevada Day. A free, fun, family-friendly event highlighting all Southern Nevada has to offer in recreational activities, education, volunteering, tourism and local businesses.
For the 2017 edition, the City of Henderson is hosting the event at scenic Cornerstone Park, featuring a 31-acre lake and public amenities including paths and lighted sport courts, located at 1600 Wigwam Pkwy, Henderson, NV 89074. (Wigwam Parkway & Stephanie Street).
Family-friendly. Only well-behaved pets on leashes please.
- What is the history of Cornerstone Park?
- What sort of live video is possible from the event?
- Who is attending? Is there a directory of participants? Exhibitors? Sponsors?
- Is there a Facebook event page?
- Is there a Twitter list?
- Will there be bike valet service?
- Will there be shuttle service?
- What are the recommended websites for those keen on getting outdoors in Nevada?
- Updating Wild Nevada