The forum is a network working together to enhance digital interaction with culture and heritage. In addition to the conference, arranges local events, and supports professional development opportunities.
Tweets by NDFNZ
NDF issued a aall for papers to hear from people working in, and with, digital on any topic affecting the culture and heritage sector. NDF is committed to honouring the principles of Te Tiriti o Waitangi in the digital GLAM area. Proposals were due May 4.
If you need help getting your synapses sparking, here are a range of suggestions from our post conference survey:
- How can we work collaboratively and effectively with people outside the sector?
- How does our sector work with educators and students in the digital realm? How should it?
- How can we share experiences of things not going well and learn from our mistakes?
- How can we embrace new modes of research?
- How can we share the work we’re doing to make a tangible impact in our communities?
— NDF New Zealand (@NDFNZ) June 20, 2018
— NDF New Zealand (@NDFNZ) March 20, 2018