2018 marks the 35th anniversary of the 1983 congressional resolution that established the National Travel and Tourism Week and recognizes the accomplishments of the U.S. travel community over the course of the last several decades. Join us May 6-12 as we curate highlights from this year’s celebration.
2018 dates: May 6-12.
- NTTW 2018: How to Celebrate “Travel Then and Now”
- National Travel and Tourism Week 2018 Theme: “Travel Then and Now”
- “Welcome” The Key to America’s Travel Industry
- Where can we access timely statistics about tourism in the USA?
- What is the status of agritourism, culinary tourism and ecotourism in the USA?
- What is the status of Indigenous tourism in the USA?