Photo: Journey Cakes
Panama is a natural bridge connecting North and South America and known as one of the most biologically diverse areas of Central America. The country is bordered by Costa Rica to the northwest, Colombia to the southeast, the Caribbean Sea to the north and the Pacific Ocean to the south. The capital is Panama City.
Also see: panama canal
- What would locals like visitors to know about Panama?
Questions for visitors
- What books and apps do you take?
- What Facebook pages can you recommend?
- Who do you recommend visiting?
- Where do you recommend visiting?