Around 300 international travel sellers come to New Zealand for the event and meet with New Zealand operators for one-on-one appointments over three days. TRENZ is an excellent way to get to know the offshore travel trade, educate them about your product and build business relationships, as well as to network with hundreds of other operators and people from the New Zealand tourism industry.
- Is there live and recorded video from the event?
- Is there a directory of exhibitors?
- Is there a directory of Māori-owned tourism services in New Zealand?
- Where are your favorite apps, websites, Twitter accounts, LinkedIn pages and Facebook pages focusing on New Zealand tourism?
- What would locals like visitors to know about Dunedin?
Elsewhere on the Web